Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jodi Arias Trial: My Jury Notes by NextLevelVideo

A good summary of the Jodi Arias case that gives a timeline of events in the video below. This also includes some very graphic photos of Travis Alexander after he was killed.


Jodi Arias Trial: My Jury Notes by @NextLevelVideo

Published on Apr 24, 2013 on YouTube by @NextLevelVideo with the following description:

"I know this video is off topic for my channel, but I find the trial fascinating. I have watched the OJ trial, Scott Peterson, Phil Spectre, and Ray Carruth among others. This is the first trial I've watched where the defendant testified, and the jury was allowed to ask questions...muy interesante.

These are MY jury notes. If I was one of the final 12 jurors, these are the facts I would bring up concerning premeditation.

CONDOLENCES TO THE ALEXANDER FAMILY.

***WARNING...THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES OF A HOMICIDE VICTIM***"

No comments:

Post a Comment